We will partner with owners, Realtors and/or Developers to stage your occupied property (a fully or partially furnished property) or vacant (new build, model home or unoccupied home) in preparation for sale. We can stage both residential and/or rental properties that are occupied or vacant during the sales processs.
Our Home Staging Services will ensure that the best features of your property are enhanced, designing with lifestyle, functionality and buyer demographic in mind. Utilizing Certified Staging Professionals techniques, we aim to achieve maximum buyer appeal to help you sell faster and for more.
We offer two staging options for condos, townhomes and houses. Each offering can be fully tailored depending on a client need or budget with no job too big or too small:
- The Spearhead Stage – Staging design utilizing key pieces of an owner’s existing furniture, enhanced with select pieces from Whistler Staging Co and showcasing ready for sale. We can stage the entire home or just select rooms based on need and/or budget.
- The Eureka Stage – A home may already be furnished, however sometimes it may be in a client’s best interest to start again from scratch. The Eureka stage would involve refurnishing the entire property, then showcasing ready for sale.
We offer three options for vacant properties including condos, townhomes and houses, and we can offer different tiers based on budget and requirements:
- The Peak (complete) Stage – When a property is completely empty, we will furnish your entire property from the ground up and showcase ready for sale.
- The Decker (partial) Stage – When clients may have a limited budget, we can offer partial staging services for key areas of a home such as living room, kitchen and master bedroom (and/or other rooms).
- The Developer’s Stage – We can partner with Developers to stage model/display homes and plan our services according to your project plan.
Our staging services will include project design, rental and delivery of furnishings, showcasing/styling of the property, then destaging after subjects have been removed. Upon request, we can also offer buyers the option to purchase our inventory along with their new home.
Contact us now for a free estimate! We will gladly visit your property and provide a proposal within 24 hours.